CoAlias allows you to add custom response headers to your domains, giving you greater control over how your site is presented to users. This can be useful for a variety of purposes, such as setting the Content-Type of your pages, specifying a Cache-Control policy, or adding security-related headers like Strict-Transport-Security.
To add custom response headers in CoAlias, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the domain you want to modify.
- Click the "Add Header" button.
- In the "Key" field, enter the name of the header you want to add.
- In the "Value" field, enter the value you want to assign to the header.
- Click the "Add" button to apply the changes.
You can add as many custom headers as you like, and modify or delete them at any time. Just be aware that some headers may have specific requirements or limitations, and that adding certain headers may have unintended consequences. If you're unsure about how to use headers, it's a good idea to consult the relevant documentation or seek guidance from a technical expert.